HOW CAN I DETERMINE MY REAL PROFITABILITY?
The business systems and concepts developed by FMI over the years are designed specifically for funeral home operators and related enterprises.
While many funeral home owners have a basic understanding of most elements that influence income and expense, FMI clients are able to refine and focus their cost analyses to obtain a clearer picture of the pricing structures and cost controls that lead to higher percentage profits.
Ask yourself this question: Do you really understand how each of the following elements can help or hinder your profitability?
- Operating expenses
- Case volume
- Adult service charge average
- Adult casket wholesale average
- Adult casket wholesale average mark-up recovery
- Partial services and merchandise averages
- Vault retail and cost averages
- Miscellaneous income averages
- Non-operating income
Chances are, you take some of these into account as you develop your yearly business projections. But FMI clients use ALL of them to increase profitability.
We can show you how. Click here to begin the test.